Image of the Day

Image of the Day

Monday, November 27, 2006

The Revival of a Fan Fiction Project of Time Past

It's been nearly forever it seems since I last wrote my CardCaptor Sakura Remastered fan fiction for www.shoujoai.com. Of course in linear time it probably hasn't been all that much time, in reflection, but it has been long enough it seems that it's time to take it out and refresh it for reading once again.

Of course let's cover the legalities before we start the fanfic writing.
CardCaptor Sakura and all related characters belong to CLAMP (new characters are my own property), always has and always will. This is a non-canon fanfiction, and by no means is tied in any ways or means to the actual CardCaptor Sakura universe in any way, shape or form. And no, I have no idea if I will ever touch on that whole Reservoir Chronicles thing called... called... darn, I forgot what it was called.

...?...

Ahhh.... ahhh... oh, right, Tsubasa, like the character from (dot)hack. Now I remember. Today to Wednesday is the introduction chapters to get the ball rolling with the first regular chapter coming Thursday (then every Thursday and Sunday come back here for new chapters).

That's that. Time to get the first post up today and start rolling the series out once again... yes, I expect to start writing fresh new never before seen chapters sometime in the first quarter of 2007. Anyway that's that, let's get to it.
Enjoy please.

No comments: