Image of the Day

Image of the Day

Sunday, December 03, 2006

The Weekly Commentary

As we come up to Monday let's get this down early.
I won't finish this post up until we get to Monday, of course, but while I'm getting there let's check commentary on these first days out of the starting gate and see what feedback we got so far...

First Check (Sunday December 3rd)
So far it looks pretty quiet for a first week out. I didn't check every post for a comment but I guess it's abit early for comments this soon out of the starting gate. I'll come back Monday and check one more time before calling it a week.

Monday (December 4th)
Oh, well. It was a quiet week for comments. Maybe next week.

Next Week
CardCaptor Sakura Remastered 6 and 7 (10) (Thursday and Saturday)
Azkaban 2 (Sunday)

See you then!

No comments: