Image of the Day

Image of the Day

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

CardCaptor Sakura Remastered II Episode 5 (10)

It took all of Mirra’s strength to shut her eyes tight and resist the urges within her.

“No.”

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?” Mimic screamed.

Mirra shook her head, “I won’t do it. I love her… you can‘t… won‘t… make me hurt her. Never.”

“SHUT UP!!” (kicks Mirra again) “YOU DON’T KNOW LOVE!! DO IT!!”

“Hikaru-chan--- don‘t look.”

“STOP IT!! PLEASE STOP IT!!” Hikaru screams, “Please! Take me if you must but stop hurting Mirra-chan!” (Mimic looks at her) “I don’t care! I can’t stand watching her be hurt! Please!!” (with that Hikaru takes her legs, presses them beneath Mirra, and kicks her away gently but firmly), “Just get it done with already!”

“You don’t understand!” Mimic rants, walking back to Mirra, “It’s because of her I lost the sense of myself! I lost myself trying to chase a dream which she ruined by sleeping with the man I loved!”

Mirra - “I didn’t---”

“SHUT UP!!” Mimic kicks Mirra again, knocking her into a tree, “I hate you! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!!!”

“N-no!” Hikaru rasps.

Suddenly Mimic spins around to face her, eyes burning. “You… if Mirra can’t live without you then I want to be your first then--- make her watch your deflowerment. Break you…”

SHAK! SHAK! SHAK! SHAK! SHAK!

Mimic shudders, looking down as blood dampens her clothes, her attention spinning back to Mirra, who (bloodied and bruised) is slowly pulling herself to her feet. “Don’t… touch… her you BITCH!!”

“You don’t have the guts to kill me.” Mimic scowled, pushing the glass shards out of her form with sheer willpower. “While I have total control over my form. I’ll just push the shards out of myself…” (smiles) “But the thought is tempting. Even you can’t watch her forever. One night she’ll wake up with me over her, her dainty legs spread as I take her virgin…”

A new sharper pain slams through Mimic as razor sharp glass slashes through her arms causing her to stumble backwards. “NEVER!! I’ll… kill you… first!!“ Mirra hissed.

Mirra - “Slut. You… don‘t have the…”

More shards rain at her but Mimic already is ready, mimicking Shield’s defensive ability to protect herself while she changes her form to water, extracting the shards in her. “You don’t have the guts to kill me.” she repeats.

“I won’t let you hurt her!” Mirra repeated, her rage building, “I’LL KILL YOU!!”

Mimic - “Your still a bitch, Mirror.”

“Mirra!”

Mimic - “Whatever--- I’m still going to make your little girl my whore even if I have to come straight through you, you little freak!” (snarls at her) “She’s going to be my…”

“MIRRA-CHAN!! HIKARU!!”

“No!” Mimic spins about, “I’m not ready for---” suddenly Mirra comes barreling out of nowhere, slamming into Mimic (her shield down from the distraction) and knocking her into the ground. Mirra, raging beyond anything she felt before, pummels her fists into Mimic
screaming again and again “I’LL KILL YOU!!” as she lashes out. Finallytwo strong arms wrap around Mirra and pull her off, Mirra’s arms and legs swinging like mad as she tries to get at Mimic.

“Mimic! You’ve gone too far this time!” Sakura threatens, wand at the ready.

Mimic laughs, “Not far enough by far. Not far enough.”

Suddenly the wind picks up to hurricane gust, stunning everyone but Mimic as they stumble beneath the onslaught. Seconds later Mimic is gone.

“NO!!!” Mirra screams, “She can’t get away! Mimic you bitch COME BACK HERE!! MIMIC!!”

* * * * * *

Mimic, a good distance away, listens to the wind as she hears Mirra’s screams.

“Now we’re even.” Mimic whispers, her clothes mending as she turns her powers from her now healed body towards mending her Clow created dress.

* * * * * *

Nina & Eliza hold Mirra down, her rage burning hotly. “Mirra-chan, calm down!”

Hikaru - “Let her go.”

The two turn, as Hikaru walks up to Mirra and holds her arms out. “I won’t hurt you.”

At first Mirra is still in a rage, and comes at Hikaru hard with fists swinging. Hikaru ignores the blows and grabs onto Mirra fiercely, wincing at each blow but holding her tight. “Please stop it, Mirra-chan! I won’t hurt you. Please stop it--- please---”

Long seconds pass until Mirra’s blows become weaker and weaker, until she at last collapses into Hikaru’s hold crying. For the longest time the two hold each other, nothing else mattering but the two of them, as the others watch. Sakura turns and storms off into the woods.

* * * * * *

Tomoyo finds Sakura pounding her fists into the ground, tears rolling down her cheeks.

“Sakura-chan?”

For long seconds silence, but finally (as she stops hitting the ground with her fists)---

“She hurt our daughter, Tomoyo!! I hate her! I HATE WHAT SHE DID TO HER!!”

“Sakura-chan…” Tomoyo whispers, drawing Sakura to her knees and hugging her tightly.
“She… she hurt our… our precious… goddess, Tomo-chan she hurt Mirra-chan…”

Tomoyo - “I know. I know.”
Tomoyo gently rocks Sakura in her arms, feeling her shoulder grow moist from Sakura’s tears. “She means a great deal to you, doesn’t she. Our daughter.”

“We can never have children of our own… she was like a gift from heaven to us. Our precious daughter… the one we could never have…”

“Sakura---” Tomoyo raises Sakura’s head so they could stare into each other’s eyes. “I need to tell you something. The reason I can’t give birth---”

“Shh---” Sakura puts her fingers to Tomoyo’s lips, “It’s alright. I don’t need---”

Tomoyo - “But Sakura---”

“Shhh---” (Sakura smiles) “---I can’t give birth either, remember? I can only conceive with another powerful mage ever since we came here--- but I don’t want another man or woman’s child--- I want your child. I want to feel the labors of OUR love growing inside of me! I want to--- I want to give you a child born of our love.”

“Sakura-chan.”

The two talk for awhile, until all the words are spent and all they have left is their love holding them together.

* * * * * *

Back at the Daidouji Estates

“Breakfast!” Hikaru cheerfully called out, entering the room pushing the cart as she did.

Mirra frowned, “I could have came downstairs.”

“No you don’t! Nina’s doctor friend said you have to rest for the next few days. Teachers gave me your work anyway so I’ll help you with your studies so you don’t fall behind.”

“---I’m sorry, Hikaru-chan---”

“For what, Mirra-chan?”

Mirra lowers her head, “I lost control. I hurt you--- I swore I’d never---”

Hikaru - “You were angry. It happens.”

Mirra - “But---”

“No buts, Mirra! Here--- but first---”

Mirra - “First?”

Hikaru smiles. ‘Would you--- be yourself again--- for me? The real you?”

For long seconds Mirra says nothing, but finally she reluctantly changes her form back to the original Mirror form. As she laid there, looking so sad, Hikaru couldn’t help but reach out to touch Mirra’ face and whisper “Your beautiful, Mirra-chan.”

Mirra - “---I am?”

“You are.” (Hikaru sticks a bit of pancake into Mirra’s mouth) “Now eat your fill and let’s get started with your studies! Oh, I asked and Umi-papa said I could stay over until you were back on your feet.”

Mirra - “Like a sleepover?”

“More like a loving nurse taking care of her favorite patient!” Hikaru chided, feeding Mirra another piece of pancake. “And if you behave we’ll share a bath!”

“HIKARU!!”

“I’ll wear a bathing suit! Don’t worry!” (smiles) “Your serious about saving our virginity until we’re ready, aren’t you little Mirra!”

Mirra-chan nods her head meekly. “Like Tomoyo-mama & Sakura-papa. When we make love for the first time I want it to be every bit as special as their first time.”

Hikaru nods her head, “That’s OK with me. Though we’re dreams right? We’re not completely flesh and blood--- maybe we can speed the process up and be 16 tomorrow.”

“What?”

The two talk about it over breakfast, letting the subject sit for the time being as they start on Mirra’s studies. Still, it’ll be a topic that’ll return one day---

* * * * * *

“Chocolate cheesecake? Now there’s a new recipe I never saw Sakura help make before!”

“Is ie edible?” Nina asks suspiciously as Eliza belts her one in the arm softly, “I’m complimenting the two on their creation. Don’t be a killjoy.”

“Sorry, sorry.” (Nina mutters, looking at cake again) “Can we have some?”

“Yes, there’s plenty.” Tomoyo assures the green haired girl, slicing pieces as she does.

“I WANT SOME TOO!!”

“You too, Kero. You too.”

Nina suddenly becomes serious, “I did some checking. There’s some notes in the multi dimensional archives about Mirror training under Mimic when Clow Reed created the Mirror card. May go a long way to explaining her hatred for Mirror now.”

“So they’re teacher & pupil?”

Nina - “Not so much that, Sakura, as they’re different versions of each other. Mimic being the first and teaching Mirror to be her replacement. Mirra also told me what Mimic accused her of, reluctantly at that mind you.”

“You mean about her stealing Clow Reed from Mimic?” Tomoyo asked.

“Yeah (nice to see she tells you just about everything), that. I can’t believe innocent little Mirra could even be accused of such a thing.”

“Maybe it’s from the dementia?” Kero remarks offhandedly, “Mimic isn’t exactly playing with a full deck of cards, you know.”

“Sure, Kero, but there must be some reason she accused Mirra of stealing Clow Reed from her. Hell, there must be a reason Mimic’s dead set on thinking she and Clow Reed were an item to begin with!”

“It doesn’t matter why Mimic did it.” Sakura began, her resolve set and locked, “I’m going to stop her once and for all, and do my best to capture all the cards and change them once again back into Star cards. Stop the madness before it gets worst. So that there’s no more
suffering like Mirra-chan.” (frowns) “Rebecca is right, we can’t let anyone suffer because of the cards. Not anyone.”

“Your going to do it!” Kero chips in, “You did it before, and you’ll do it again. Don‘t let pouty faced grumblers like Rebecca get you down!”

“Sounds like a war jingle.” Nina notes.

Kero - “Hey! This is a war! And Sakura’s going to roll over that witch Mimic like a Sherman tank, believe you me! Mimic‘s going to wish she never crossed Sakura Kinomoto, Mistress of the Cards!!” (drools) “Is the dessert ready? I‘m starved!”

“It’s ready.” (Tomoyo finishes the settings and motions to the door) “Let’s take these to Mirra’s room, then we’ll eat ours in Sakura’s room.”

Nina sighs as she moves to open the door, her thoughts echoing in her head as she does.

‘Looks like Keiko was right on the money. She can do it! Save us all and capture the cards again.’

“Nina! We’re going to my room!”

Nina suddenly realizes she’s been left holding the door.

“I know! I know! Sheesh! Don’t start with---” (door closes behind her)

“Now we’re even.” (Mimic)

* * * * * *

Mirra shivered as she rolled over in bed, feeling abit awkward for some reason.
Something felt wrong and she didn’t know why.
Suddenly the door to the huge walk in closet opens and out steps Mimic.

“There. That makes us even now.”

With a slight gasp Mirra jumps out of bed, running to the closet. As she reaches the door she nearly trips over Hikaru’s pajama top, her foot feeling a slight puddle of wetness as she beholds---

Mirra wakes up screaming.

“It’s alright! It’s OK! Mirra-chan! Mirra-chan!!”

It takes a few seconds for Mirra to register Hikaru’s presence, her strong arms wrapped around her holding her tight. “I’m here--- I’m here--- please Mirra-chan--- I’m here---”

Mirra collapses into Hikaru, her head against the other girl’s strong shoulders as she cries.
Three nights. For three nights Mirra has been plagued by dark tormenting visions.
Unshakable images of Hikaru being brutally raped by Mimic.
As Hikaru rocked Mirra in her arms, she comes to a conclusion.

* * * * * *

Three days has passed since the incident with Mimic.
Tomoyo left one day ago on a business trip concerning her anime company, but she kept in touch with Sakura using a long distance holo-system Nina helped her install in her hotel room to link to the holochamber beneath the house so she could spend time with Sakura even
over a long distance.

Sakura, for her part, moved into the holochamber downstairs and slept there so she could be with Tomoyo during the time they were in contact, which was nearly a day apart by waking terminology.

As for Mirra & Hikaru?

“Your moving in?” Mirra asked puzzled, “But I’ll be better in a day or two.”

“I want to.” (Hikaru reaches out and touches Mirra’s face) “I can’t stand it, knowing your suffering because of me. I want to be here to chase your nightmares away--- my love.”

“---I don’t deserve you sometimes---” Mirra sighs painfully, looking as if she felt ashamed.

“Don’t do that. I don’t like it when you pout. Now smile---” (Hikaru pokes at Mirra’s cheeks bringing out a smile) “That’s one of your best traits----” (pauses) “----and thank you.”

“For what?” Mirra asked.

“For spending time with me in your true form. For letting me get to know you better as yourself.” (passes a hand through Mirra’s long hair) “You’re a very beautiful young woman, Mirra-chan, like a pretty china doll.”

“Hikaru-chan.”

“Well---” (Hikaru kisses Mirra softly on the lips) “---I have to go to school. I’ll be home later with your studywork so get your rest.”

Mirra - “I will. And thank you.”

Hikaru - “For what?”

Mirra - “For putting up with my childish-ness. You shouldn’t have to---”

“Shh---” (Hikaru places two fingers on Mirra’s lips) “---that’s what lovers are for.” (steals one more kiss) “See you later.”

“Bye.”

As the door closes Mirra leans back on her pillow, touching her lips. “My precious---”

Kero - “Is she gone?”

“She’s gone, Kerberos.”

“YA-HOO!” (flies out from hiding spot) “I asked Light to help me put you on the couch so we can play video games! Yeah! Another day of movie theater screen sized video game fun! Al---”
Door opens, Kero quickly freezing up to do his stuffed animal act as Hikaru pokes her head back into the room. “Oh, and Mirra-chan?”

“Yes?”

Hikaru - “Tell Kero he can’t monopolize your time all day because you have studies to do when I get back home, alright? And my parents are dropping off some luggage for me so please let me unpack them. OK?”

Mirra - “OK.”

Hikaru leaves the room again.

Mirra - “Hikaru said not to monopolize my---”

Kero - “I heard! I heard! Sheesh---” (slumps) “---you told her about me, right?”

Mirra - “Lovers don’t keep secrets from each other.”

Kero - “---oh, right---” (sighs) “---I’ll get the game warmed up while we wait for Light---”

* * * * * *

Meanwhile, in Holochamber 00 (beneath the house)

“I’M LATE!!” Sakura tumbles through and over Eliza, dressing and prepping so frantically that it knocks the older woman onto her back as Sakura blows past her. Around them was a sim of Sakura & Tomoyo’s bedroom where Sakura slept only a few hours ago in the arms of
“Tomoyo” (or her holographic counterpart as the real Tomoyo held “Sakura” in realtime across the ocean in her own holo-suite, both “holding” the other though a long distance separated the two lovers.)

“Now that’ll leave a mark---” Eliza sighs as she stares up at the ceiling, “---I did try to wake you up, Sakura, several times as a matter of fact.”

“STOP REMINDING ME!!! (Even the holographic bed felt too good to want to wake up from!!)”

Eliza - “Maybe we should put a pea under it or something. Anyway, you better hurry or you’ll miss going to school with Mirra’s girlfriend Haruka, and---”

Sakura - “THAT’S HIKARU!!!”

“----” Eliza, frozen in place, stared on shellshocked as Sakura runs straight into the holochamber doors (not remembering that the doors take a few seconds to hiss open) before she scurries out and up the stairs to ground floor. “She scares me---” she finally manages to whisper.

In the kitchen, Nina finishes plating Sakura’s breakfast as she comes barreling into the room.

“WAHHH!! I’M LATE!! I’M LATE!! WHERE’S---” (sees Hikaru aleady eating breakfast) “--oh.”

“Your ALWAYS late, Snoozer.” Nina remarks glumly as she sets Sakura’s food down, “Tell me of a time when your NOT oversleeping.”

“Morning, Sakura-chan.” (Sonomi smiles as she regards Sakura)

“Morning!” (her grumpy “I hate Nina” face dissolving back into her usually cheery demeanor).

Sonomi - “Better hurry or you’ll be late. Tomoyo might not be here but she wanted me to make sure you got to school ontime each day she was away.”

Sakura nods her head quickly as she shoves her food down.

“I’m off. Come on, Eliza! We’re going!” (looks at Hikaru) “Ready?”

“Ready. Let’s go.”

Sakura - “Shanks for sha fud!”

Sonomi - “But Nina made it, not---”

Sakura - “Sya u liter!”

“---me---” (Sonomi shakes her head) “---goodbye?”

Sonomi looks around the silent kitchen and sighs. “How did she ever manage to get to school on time while she lived with HIM--- sigh.” (Sonomi eats another bite of her food) “Tomoyo’s a certified miracle worker to get Sakura out of bed every morning.”

To Be Continued Next Week
Friday : Sailor Moon Remastered

No comments: