Image of the Day

Image of the Day

Monday, November 26, 2007

Strike Two for "Just Happy To See Her"

It hasn't been that long since I sent out "Just Happy To See Her" to the second publisher, and already I got back a rejection notice.
Well now I'm moving on to the third publisher (final for now until more sites and possible publishers come to my attention) and I'll need some time to set that up (get the submission ready to send in). Well, I guess at this rate "Just Happy To See Her" won't make it out of 2007 before using up all it's submission possibilities (sad to say but most likely true).

At least the other proses (Freelancers, the Hentai Review Poppers series and HSWC : Extra Lessons) are still holding on (with no word yet as to their progress). I don't know if this is a good thing or not, but if I were an optimist I'd say it's a good thing (yeah, that'd be nice).

For a change of pace in terms of my writing why not come on over to see my discussion on paper RPGing in this video game world over at www.animeboredom.co.uk, and the first week of my weekly RPG articles/reviews over at my MySpace page (starting this weekend exclusively for my MySpace page - Project Darke Raven).

Until then it's back to the old waiting game to see which prose novel submission gets an e-mail about it next. Stay tuned.

No comments: