Image of the Day

Image of the Day

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Working to post a chapter a week

Let's see about getting back on the writing horse and putting together at least 2 or 3 fan fictions running at tne same time, a new chapter a week (which ends when I run out of space to type on the entry). So far we have one, a Little Mermaid slash Neverland erotica starring adult versions of Melody, Jane Darling, Izzy and Marina.

I am working on a second fiction, hope to put it out on Wednesdays, and one more for Fridays. In the meantime I'm going to sort through the posts (alot have been done since I last wrote here) and I have plans that Id like to find participants for (new podcasts)... more on that later.

So anyway please enjoy, and there are more to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am certainly happy to find this. cool job!