Image of the Day

Image of the Day

Thursday, December 21, 2006

CardCaptor Sakura Remastered Christmas Tale 1 (2)

Nina sat there sullenly, eyes darkened abit as she stared blankly. It was almost Christmas, but as the days drew closer and closer Nina became more and more quiet. Strange, because as Keiko said herself, Nina used to be quite loud and boisterous during the holiday season, only now she was anything but.

At Tomoyo’s insistance she signed the whole group up for the traditional Christmas Eve parade to herald the flight of Santa Claus on that one special night of the year. Because this was the Realm of Dreams it became the most active on holidays like this, especially on this night when Santa took his yearly flight across the Earthian airspace. To the residents of the Realm this was one of the most important “days” of the dreaming, and they celebrated it’s coming in the Waking World yearly like clockwork.

However it wasn’t the greatest holiday to all who lived or visited the realm.
Be it Normals who struggled with problems in the Waking World, or residents of the realm who remembered that they were refuges of dead worlds that they were slowly losing touch with as their memories faded. Christmas wasn’t a special thing to all, and Nina seemed to be the latest to fall into this discomfort zone.

“Just because I’m depressed doesn’t mean you can forget my gifts.” Nina silently said at those watching her, “Get out there and shop, you slow lazy people…” (silence) “…and don’t touch my lights, I made it just right and I like it the way it is. Go buy your own decorations if you think you can do better than me, who won five years in a row in my local neighborhood Christmas lighting contests back home… so bite me.”

The topic of Nina was becoming a more and more uncomfortable thing to talk about it seemed, but yet that was the topic as Sakura poured the hot chocolate in her private kitchen. “Ever since Nina and Eliza broke it off she’s been getting slowly worst.”

Tomoyo nods her head slowly, “She’s trying the hardest with her new lover Tina, but I have a feeling she’s still crippled by her indecision after Eliza left her. She doesn’t feel that anyone can love her so it…” (sighs) “…it poisons her heart a little every day.”

“We can’t let that happen!“ Sakura blurts out, fist pounding into her open hand, “We have top make this the best Christmas for the ever!“
At this Tomoyo smiles, “Sakura can be so spirited when it comes to these things, especially when it involves love.”

“It’s hard to believe that so much time has passed since that girl came into our lives way back when.“ Kero noted, taking a sip of his chocolate as he spoke, “When it all began she was just a visitor helping us with capturing the cards, but now it’s almost as if she’s another member of the family the way she’s gotten so close to us…” (sighs) “…and once again that bastard Syaoran had to mess everything up. If it wasn’t tearing out Tomoyo’s heart by stealing Sakura away it’s this bastardly thing he did with Eliza. How sick of him.” (snarls) “Dammit why the hell does he always have to do this to us! If it was me I‘d never have done that! It wasn‘t fair to Nina or Eliza, dammit, it wasn‘t fair!!”

“Oh Kero.“ Tomoyo sighs, gracing him with her warming smile, “You’re always the gentleman.“ Tomoyo felt a great leap of pride watching Kero and Sakura, the way they began to see Nina as no longer an interloper or a pain as they now see her as family was heartwarming. And family was exactly what they were now, a large family.

Now the family just had to figure out how to make the newest member of it feel loved at a time she felt the worst.

* * * * * *

The words didn’t seem to want to come out, but Nina struggled to say it all the same.
“I miss her… something… and it makes me feel like crap for doing so.“

“R-r-really?“ Sakura asked.

Tomoyo nods her head in agreement, “I felt that way when I thought I lost you to Syaoran Li, so horrible that I missed you when I thought you would never feel for the me way I felt for you… I can relate to how Nina’s feelings right now.“

Sakura - “Really? W-why?“

Nina - “Because I have Tina now, yet I’m so hung up on Eliza that I feel like I’m hurting her. Depriving her of the love she so deserves by not dedicating myself to her fully. I’m just afraid if she knew how I felt she’d do something noble or rash and it’d all get messy.“

Sakura nodded, her body feeling warm as Tomoyo hugged her. She wanted to turn away from Nina‘s pained expression, but kept staring straight ahead. "I wish I could have done anything for you, Nina…” Tina said quietly, “-- to spare you -- but I am only a SexGirl and you are my master so I, well, your stuck with me until I am sold or returned to my manufacturer.“

She was cut off when Nina put her hand on her mouth. "No offense but that’s killing the moment we’re building here, let’s not talk about your issues with being “property”… OK?“

“Sorry.“ Tina responded, her voice muffled by Nina’s hand. “I don’t mind. I’m only your belonging after…“ (Nina kisses her to silence her then pulls back) "No -- you’re right though, in your own special way, I needed to hear that out of you. I loved every minute I shared with Eliza but it’s our lives now, and that’s the memories I need to build on no matter how much it hurts to push the past away from me.“ (Nina taps Tina on the head) “Now no more about this property stuff out of you! You know how much I hate being called your “owner”! You’re my lover, my mistress, and my fiancee, not my property! OK?“

“Are you my father too? Sometimes during sex you cry out “Who‘s your da--” (silenced again) “Please don‘t bring up everything we do in bed together…” (Nina sighs) “Speaking of which…” (turns to face Sakura and Tomoyo) “What the hell are YOU two doing in here anyway! Don‘t you have your own family to torture with your psuedo Dr. Phil psychobabble?!?”

Sakura - “Did she say she’s a sexgirl?” (points at Tina)

Nina sighs again, giving Sakura a severe look. “You’re extremely slow, aren’t you.”
(Sakura looks bitter but doesn’t attempt to correct her).
“Well for your information…” (Nina begins) “Tina is a BioOrganic SexModel female Cyberroid unit built for sexual pleasures. She knows about -- how to put it in terms you can grasp… oh, right, she knows rubbing and licking and fingering and sextoys and… why are you staring at me like your head’s about to explode from embarrassment? How did your father explain about the birds and the bees BEFORE you and Tomoyo got vertical anyway?”

Sakura blushed and smiled. "Well... Actually Tomoyo taught me."

Nina - “As with a great many things it seems Tomoyo teaches you EVERYTHING…. You two can go away anytime now, by the way, don’t let me keep you here a moment’s longer than necessary.”

* * * * * *
Nina’s lips stopped half an inch away from Tina‘s, her face sweating slightly as she prolonged the wait for it, the anticipation. Finally she pushed forward briskly kissing her, Tina letting out a small satisfied moan in response as she draws her mistress closer. As they broke the kiss Nina whispers into Tina‘s ears “Goddess I love you.”
In response Tina holds Nina tight, and whispers “I love you too… mistress.”
They made love until day turned to night, and they went to dinner in Sakura’s Lab.

Tonight, according to the “action chart” that listed who was cooking when, Sakura was the cook for the evening meal and she did her best job, so much so that even Nina had no complaints about her cooking that night (which she rarely did in anycase, complain I mean). After that Nina took Tina back to bed and they watched TV for awhile before crawling back under the sheets turning to each other for comfort. They would fall asleep soon, yes, and they would do it in each other’s arms--- but not now as they reached out and drew each other together for another kiss before they made love once again.

* * * * * *

Sakura hefted her backpack as she and Tomoyo walked hand in hand away from the Daidouji Estates. Nina was behind her with Tina in tow. Today, in their opinion, was a good day. The sun was up, it was abit cool but warm enough for a picnic, and the snow was just deep enough for a snowball fight after lunch. Nice thing to do since they had finally gotten their Christmas shopping done and only a few days remained to get any final gifts before the big day would come. Suddenly a voice called out, and they stopped when they heard someone call their names. Turning around they saw Rebecca Summers and her companion Trinity walk up.

Sakura smiled and waved, "Hi, what's up?" The two stopped and looked at them for a second, then Rebecca asked, "Are you two alright? I heard Nina was becoming a killjoy for the holidays and I thought she was driving you to despair right about now.“
Sakura smiled and looked at Tomoyo, the two exchanging nods and positive signs. Nina, however, was too far gone to care what Rebecca thought so she didn‘t justify her remarks with a reply. "Nina’s fine, she’s fine. She’s been working some things out, but it‘s nothing we can‘t help her with.“ (Nina - “Please don’t.“)

At that Rena and Trinity smiled and made varying sounds of acknowledgement. Trinity smiled at them, "So you two are going for a picky-nicky, huh?" Sakura and Tomoyo looked at her slightly surprised. "You... you mean you knew?" Tomoyo asked. Rebecca rolled her eyes and tapped the basket with a free hand, “She’s elfin, not from Alpha Centauri. Even she went on “picky-nicky”s from one time or another. Give us a break.“ (Rebecca changes the subject) “So Nina, are you over your Amazonian obsession, or did you get Tina from Amazon-dot-com… get it? Amazon-dot-com because then she’d be that kind of girl with…”

Nina - “Please stop.”

"Well---” Sakura blushes, face turning bright red at the thought, “I think the only people who don't know that they’re marrying is---“

“Me.“ Nina said blandly, “Sakura is a failure at law as well as math it seems.“

Sakura - “Phwee?”

Rebecca, catching on, continued the topic. “Oh, right, totally forgot about that. My bad.“
Tomoyo nodded. “Don’t blame you. The circumstances of Nina‘s particular situation are not widely known. It‘s a law from her own timeline that is restricting her, though in true I‘m sure there‘s no reason to worry about that here.“

“Who’d think a Realm of Dreams would possibly have any limitations, eh?“ Rena agreed, nodding her head at Tomoyo’s remark, “Anyway Nina can be awfully frightening when she’s in a bad mood, so getting on her case about her new lovelife may not be the best of things since we don‘t want to irk her. Speaking of irks I heard Keiko told me that she heard you two walked in on them making love once---“

Sakura and Tomoyo were blushing bright red, the memory of the incident so emblazoned in memory that it made them turn cherry red everytime they even came near to thinking of it. Nina shook it off without comment, "Don't sweat it, you two have nothing to be embarrassed about. Sometimes I forget to lock the door when Tina tempts me… sigh.“
The other girls all nodded in agreement and made similar comforting remarks, mostly to not think of Nina’s string of bedpartners in bed.
Sakura and Tomoyo both smile at them, "Thanks guys…” Sakura says first, “We were a little nervous about it. I mean--- it was an accident and all but--- how would you react?"

“Badly, but that‘s just me.“ Rebecca sighed. “Walking in on the sight of Nina lying beneath Tina and --- well, since it seems Nina is addicted to that kind of love it’s not something I foster in terms of an actual thought to have now, I -- ouch.“

Nina - “Don’t talk about “that” kind of love.“

After a while the foursome broke apart and began heading in different directions.
As they walked to New King Penguin Park, the two were quiet for a while. Then Sakura looked over at Tomoyo. "That was... awkward. Thinking about Nina and Eliza." Tomoyo nods her head. "Imagine how they feel talking about us.“ (stops as she realized she said something bad) “I mean I’m sure Nina doesn’t talk about us as much as Adri says she does, and I’m sure she had no idea that, well I'm sorry…" Sakura smiles and shakes her head, realizing she must have had an angry look on her face.

"Don't be sorry. Nina’s having a bad year what with Eliza leaving her as she did. At least Rebecca, who used to hate you for hiding Fly from her, is coming around to being rather nice… either that or she‘s still scamming on how to steal Fly from you." Tomoyo thinks about that for a second before continuing, “Maybe Trinity finally talked her out of it.“

As they enter the park, Tomoyo leans against Sakura's shoulder. "I guess it could have been worse." She smiled and looked at Sakura's face. "We might have walked in and the two might have tried to lure us into bed." Sakura shudders and goes into complete shock in front of Tomoyo before blurting out “Don’t say that!!“ Tomoyo smirks at her reaction, "I don't know. They were both looking rather cozy together and you know how inspired I was with you for the weeks after we saw that. Nina‘s taste does stir some interesting things in your loins when the moment hits you full on.“

“Don't say that, Tomoyo-chan." Sakura cries out, Tomoyo relenting to drop the subject.
“If we ever need “inspiration” again I guess we can peek in on them doing it… if it doesn’t do more harm than good that is since it does seem to scar you abit when you see Tina‘s…”
When they arrived at the huge King Penguin slide, where they were going to picnic, they spotted Misho NamoCatCat (in a huff) who was sitting on the highest point of the slide. Misho didn’t even notice they were below, she simply sat there and pouted, her tail whipping about in a mad frenzy as she fumed silently.

Clearly she wasn’t in a good mood, and neither of them wanted to disturb her. However, at that moment as they were about to retreat, she looked down at them and huffed her breath. "What are you two up to?" Sakura smiled at her. "We're just going to--- ahhh---“ (thinks of how Trinity put it for a second) “We’re going to “picky-nicky” here and then go build a snowfort. Want to hang out with us for abit?"

Misho nods her head miserably and slides off the top of King Penguin to join them. As she nimbly hit’s the ground, her tail still swinging fiercely, she passes them and sits down on a nice bench near the slide and motions for them to join her. "Alright, you were right and I was wrong, happy Tomoyo? They were going to make me move the dance to Sunday, just as you thought. That means I need to end the dance in time so everyone can catch their breaths before they head over to the damn parade that is happening on the same night!" Tomoyo nodded her head as Misho passed her by, "Well at least they didn’t make you pay extra for it." To which Misho looked at her with a rather grim expression on her face. "No, not yet anyway. I'm actually wondering if they did it just to charge me extra for the space I’m renting for the dance. Damn Convention Center is so full of jackals and hyenas I wonder if they came from the pits of the Realm of Nightmares!” Misho began fuming, her fists balling up as she did, “I wonder if it’s even worth it to tell the Edenina Better Business Bureau about this!!"

Tomoyo passes some food to Misho (she brought enough for four people) as they begin to eat. "I think if you just let things play out with the Convention Center people it’ll all turn out for the best soon enough." She playfully kissed Sakura's cheek, then started to eat her lunch as Sakura began on the food Tomoyo set before her. Misho suddenly whips out a calculator and starts on it. "The logistics of it is right on mind you, but what they’re charging me is like they’re double billing me for stuff I already paid for. Here, want to look at the mess I‘m stuck with! Here!“

“Oh I hate math!" Sakura explodes, to which Tomoyo offers to take the calculator herself. "Well in that case I’ll get it over with fast alright?" Sakura sighed and Tomoyo began crunching the numbers Misho had written down earlier. A few minutes later she gives the notes back with a few handwritten notes of her own.
"I’ll be damned.“ Misho whistles in admiration as she looks at the papers. “She balanced it AND pointed the errors out in less than five minutes! That’s some math skill you have.“

"It’s a little thing for someone who runs her own animation studio. Do you want anything else to eat?" Tomoyo offers, to which Misho shakes her head no and picks up all the notes, putting them back into a pouch she had slung over her shoulder. After a minute, she reached into her pouch and took out the flier for the dance. It was modified to show the new date on it. “I already e-mailed everyone whose going to tell them the change, and had this special delivered to the rest. You two were last on my list and I was going to drop it off---” She jumps when she feels someone tap her on the shoulder. Misho spins about and finds Captain Lazarus smiling down at her. "You OK, Misho? That was quite a jump… sorry if I spooked you. My bad.”

"Yeah, no problem…” Misho sighs, “You only shaved 2 years off my lifespan but I have 700 or so years so I’m good to go, so to speak. What can I do for you today, Mr. Captain-man.” Jack sits down next to her, giving Tomoyo & Sakura a healthy greeting (which they return) before taking out a data pad and showing it to her. "If I wanted this job done as soon as possible, can it be done?" Misho looked it over, at first casually then with an increasing degree of seriousness. Finally she nods her head, and carefully pushes the pad back into Jack’s hand. "Consider it done." Jack taps Misho on the shoulder and thanks her, “Hey, no problem Mr. Captain-man. See you around.“

Suddenly, a thought came to Misho. “Do you two have your dresses?”

"No problem.” Tomoyo answers, “I just finished Sakura’s dress last night." At that, a memory flashes into Sakura’s head

* * * * * *

Sakura’s Flashback from several days ago…
Christmas was coming, everything was hectic, and yet Tomoyo‘s work seemed to be never done, especially when it involves Sakura.
As Sakura’s prodding, Tomoyo shakes her head, "Don't worry about it. I think I have the perfect idea for a dress for you. I‘ll have it done in two days." Sakura held up her hand. "Don't worry about me! You need a dress for the dance!"

At that Tomoyo’s smile broadens considerably as she nods her head. "Alright. I'll remember Sakura. Don‘t worry!" They both kissed and hugged. "This is going to be perfect. My best design yet!" Tomoyo whispers in Sakura's ear. Sakura smiled and whispers back. "I can‘t wait." Tomoyo presses closer, running her hand down Sakura's back. Sakura smiled and kissed the nape of Tomoyo's neck. She gasps slightly and closes her eyes. Sakura starts kissing Tomoyo’s collar bone when she feels Tomoyo's hand squeeze her butt and…

* * * * * *

“I also made a dress for Nina and Tina to wear.” Tomoyo mutters in a half daze, quickly opening her eyes looking at Sakura in abit of a surprise. "Oh I'm sorry. Are you alright Sakura?" Sakura nods her head vigorously. "I'm fine, you just startled me is all. In fact I'm feeling a little bit better than fine."

“I’m not.” Misho remarks blandly, standing up. “I really do have better things to do than watch you two making out.” (she walks off) “At least go inside of King Penguin and use the little control device Nina put in for a privacy shield! I heard she sometimes does it with Eliza -- well she USED to do it with Eliza but now I guess it’s Tina… in there---” (Misho makes a sound like she was about to hack up a furball) “Whatever. The happiness of overtly frisky naughty people ain‘t my concern. No, no it‘s not.”

* * * * * *

Kero stuck his head out of the kitchen just then. "Hey, can I have some more?"
Sakura sighed and nodded. "Alright, but this is it until dinner alright?"
Kero, with Cloud in tow, marched into the kitchen and she grabbed some cookies and poured the two some chocolate milk. As they sat down to eat, Sakura watched them and smiled. The two were hitting it off rather nicely for a pair who did nothing but argue about who was beating who at video games.

Maybe what Mirra said about them having “feelings” for each other really was true, just maybe. Or maybe they were just refueling for another grudge match of video games. Either way, as long as they were at peace now that was all that mattered. Cloud ate two fisted, a cookie in each hand as she bit from alternating hands, drank (from her straw) and chewed (repeat). Kero was more a nibble chew munch and then drink kind of being, he didn’t take on both cookies at once. It was then that Umi walked in and spied the two. “So how is the hopeless lovebirds anyway?” Kero scowled, “Is that anyway to speak of Sakura?”

“I didn’t mean Mistress, I meant you and Cloud.” Umi shot back, causing Kero to fume and glow bright red from the comment. “---none of your business---”

* * * * * *

With now only hours left before the Christmas dance…

Nina - “How did I let you talk me into this cliché moment anyway.“

Sakura was nervous, while Nina seemed more smarmy and irritated by suddenly being “invited“ to dance when she totally meant to ditch the dance. Sakura, of course, would hear nothing of it. Tomoyo had worked for four days straight on the dresses, and Sakura worried that she was overworking herself so soon after the incident on the ice. But, as Sonomi pointed out, Tomoyo worked best under pressure.
She worked diligently on their dresses until at last Saturday rolled about and they were done. Sakura didn’t have much to do on Saturday, or Sunday for that matter, but feed Kero and Cloud. They didn‘t mind the extra food while Sakura was in her nervous mode, and Kero did everything he could to avoid Sakura‘s pointed questions.

She knew that Kero helped Tomoyo with the dress making this time out and he knew exactly what the dress looked like, but he was totally bribe proof no matter how much Sakura stuffed him full in an attempt to get him to spill. Tomoyo had strictly forbidden Sakura to look at it early, and she forbid Kero from revealing that information with some sort of warning that made Kero obey without question. What that was Sakura didn‘t know, but it had to be something potent to keep Kero quiet. Nina didn’t mind the not knowing thing, but Sakura was chomping at the bit over the whole thing. In fact, she took so much precautions that she “borrowed” (with Keiko’s help) four huge containment cylinders from Judgement HQ to store the completed dresses until it was time for the dance.

Still, the strongly locked and secured cylinders didn’t keep Sakura from pondering all day as to their contents. All day Sunday left Sakura imagining the contents of the cylinder with her name on it (printed in bright neon letters on the display screen of the cylinder’s lock mechanism) which sat in their bedroom. She even tried (right now) to drag Nina into the room to unlock the cylinders, which she refused.
As for the contents of the cylinders? She asked Tomoyo for even the slightest hint before bed on Saturday night, and even promises of extra cuddles did nothing to dissuade Tomoyo from keeping the dresses a secret. "Believe me, it suits you."

Finally, on the last day, Sakura had just had to take her word for it. It was better than pushing her luck with Tomoyo’s patience anyway. However, finally, Sakura got ahold of the datakey Keiko left with Nina (half anyway which unlocked Sakura/Tomoyo‘s cases while Tomoyo held the ones for Nina/Tina), finally managed to “talk” the accompanying second half out of Nina by bothering her all these hours in her room until she finally threw the key at Sakura in a fit and stormed off in a huff. Locking the two pieces together to open the cylinder…

* * * * * *

Nina sighed, taking the two pieces of her key (she picked Tomoyo’s pocket that day) and clicks them together, looking about to see if anyone saw. As Nina walked over to her cylinder, she held up the key halfheartedely pondering itbefore clicking it into the lock and opening the case without further ado. As she slowly peered through the cylinder door just a bit, she saw the dress and her eyes went wide.

It was the most beautiful thing Tomoyo had even made for her. Reaching into the cylinder she drew the dress out and laid it on the bed. The material was bright green (a complimentary matching green to her own hair that Tomoyo picked up once out on a trip to the Gold Isle to pick up fresh materials). The dress was cut low in the front and back, naughty as all heck, but obviously not showing too much of Nina’s cleavage all the same. Long gloves and boots accompined the dress (‘she knows me so well.‘ Nina thought as she put the gloves on and tried them out for size. The bottom half was in three layers, with a silver edge running along the hems of the entire dress (’There‘s tesseract pouches in this…’ Nina remarked, checking the hidden pockets. ‘Man does she really know me well.’ she whistled).

Running her fingers across the soft material Nina whistled again in deep admiration, and remembered that the material was the same type used in Judgment and Alliance Officer uniforms (Keiko told her about the cloth once when Tomoyo first bought the various colored materials during that trip along with a few other things). She also noticed that there were matching shoes in the box and some nude elfin silk stockings and an emerald head band. "Damn you, Tomoyo, you really do think of everything!" She smiled and set everything out on the bed with the dress. Nina suddenly began to realize just why Sakura was so hot on seeing her dress, so she decided to quickly take the gloves off and jump into the shower fast to get all thoughts of the new dress out of her fevered mind.

Tossing her uniform clothes on the floor she ran to the bath room. Starting the shower she waited a few seconds until it was warm then jumped in. As the water ran down her body Nina scrubbed herself clean from head to toe, amazed how quickly the water warmed (faster than back at her old home). Then, as she started to rinse off, she sighed abit miserably.
Unbidden, memories of Eliza creeped back into her mind. She didn’t want to think of her, but it just happened without her meaning to. It bummed her out. Quickly shutting off the shower she dried off and went back to bed, not even bothering to dress as she went.

As she hit the bed with a huff she rolled over, eyes narrowed as he fingers unconsciously slid between her legs tracing slow circles through the small tuft of pubic hair she had. “Haven’t had it shaved in awhile either.“ she grumbled, wondering if it was time to have Tina do it for the first time. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as her hand slid just a bit lower... then she shook her head and stopped. There’d be time enough for that in Tina’s arms, maybe then she’d stop thinking about Eliza… again. Just the thought of it made her shiver abit, followed by yet another sigh.

One hand automatically runs through her short hair, she couldn't do much with her short hair but then again she never felt like doing anything with it before now. Slowly getting up she reached over for her hair dryer and comb to see if she tease her short hair, utilizing a few tricks Adri (the doc) taught her on the times they talked together. When she finished she had managed to make her hair look a little livelier than usual, slipping her headband on as she regarded her clothes once again. At last she felt like it was time to put on the dress… even if it looked like a sexual turn on that’ll totally make her forget about the dance and want to lock herself in her room all night.

“I guess I better wear a bodysuit underneath this or it won’t last an hour unstained.”

To Be Concluded

No comments: