Image of the Day

Image of the Day

Monday, December 11, 2006

Commentary Update

I was about to check for comments for the week but before I do a few updates...

AdSpace
No movement this week. Guess I need to give it a few more weeks (and find more readers) before I expect anything out of that. Oh, well.

New Fictions
January will see a two month run of Mirra's Trilogy (a CardCaptor Sakura Remastered tie-in title) with new stories in February.
March I'll experiment with an Aria Remastered with Aria for Three, launching the start of March.
Other than that we're on schedule for the second CardCaptor Sakura Remastered to launch at the end of the year and Azkaban to end... hmm... actually I have no idea when that'll end and move on to the next logical "chapter" but we'll see.

Now I'll just finish updating the Mirra's Trilogy preview and check for comments, then we're done... OK, almost done.

Comments of the Week
Umm... nothing. Sorry. See you next week.

Final Update
I'll be working on a test chapter for Aria for Three this month. Once I have it done I'll let you sample it here (stay tuned for future updates).

No comments: