Image of the Day

Image of the Day

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Books That Need Publishers

Well, yes I can't publish my fanfics... I can publish original material though.
So far I have two books in the works. One of these is Freelancers (reprinting my 2005 to 2006 hentai storyarc of the same name from www.barebackmag.com). The second is a short anthology of stories (again from www.barebackmag.com for the most part), with the tenative title of "Dickgirl Surprise" (though before I submit it for possible publication it might get a different title).

A third book, focus I am still debating on, is still in the works. So far it'll probably be a fantasy book but I'm blanking on the topic.

Still working on publishing a review book of all my Hentai Review Poppers reviews to date as well. Have to put it together again though, then find a publisher.

Updates on publishing quests (and progress as to how titles are faring finding a publisher) will be here as updates become available.

Right now?
Only Freelancers is in the process of being rated by a publisher, though once I get this second one done I'll get it out for consideration ASAP.

No comments: