Image of the Day

Image of the Day

Monday, November 12, 2007

Quick as a Flash...

And "Just Happy To See Her" is out again looking for a new publisher.
This is Publisher #2 (of 3 to date).
Not to say I am becoming a wee bit concerned but... I am becoming a wee bit concerned. Still, it is the second of three possible publishers so I do have a little wiggle room left with "Just Happy To See Her" right now.

I won't give up though, I'll just find other people to publish with sticking to my guns of getting all these books published. Just you wait and see.

Now working on both HSWC : Extra Lessons and a Pocket Passions video game book of Nintendo DS slash PSP reviews. That, however, might be harder to find a publisher for since I only have marks for Adult Erotica publishers at this moment. I need to dig about and find a video game book publisher for Pocket Passions.

Reminds me to also work on a Wii book somewhere down the line.

In the meantime we're once again doing the waiting game for word from the publishers. Brief recap...

Freelancers - No word from first publisher.
Hentai Review Poppers - No word from first publisher
Home Schooled Witchcraft : Extra Lessons - Work in progress
Just Happy To See Her - Moved on to second publisher

Keep an eye here for new updates.

No comments: