Image of the Day

Image of the Day

Monday, November 12, 2007

Update for "Just Happy To See Her"

Well, we tried our best but as of this moment it's one down and two to go in regard to publishers. I put the new submission together and sent it out ASAP, but it'll be a bit of a wait once again for word to come in so stay tuned.

Conventional Wisdom
Hmm... we might actually get word about it before the end of the year, given it is supposed to take 4-6 weeks for notification. Maybe less since I don't think 4-6 weeks have passed since contacting the first publisher with Just Happy To See Her.

On the bright side of things first submission, Freelancers, is still under consideration. Hopefully that means it's odds of being picked up for publication are higher now that it is still in the consideration process.

That would be good news, wouldn't it.

Of course that doesn't mean I should sit on my rear and not finish my next submission, Home Schooled Witchcraft : Extra Lessons. Hopefully this will motivate me to complete it sooner (after I get HSWC #4's script ready to go).

More updates as they become available, stay tuned.

No comments: